Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lace lust!!!




Hai everyone, hope you guys are having a fabulous week so far. Anyways today's post is about this lace two piece set i have been seeing on so many different sites; since I am always browsing the net hahahaha, no but seriously though I have seen  prices ranging from $299 to $49, yeah I know crazy ha?! So you know I jumped on it when I found the $50 one only because i had been looking for a black one and almost I mean almost bought one for $299 but did not though it hunted me for like ever lol. Anyways I paired it with these sandals I absolutely love for a more casual feel, that can be cook out or branch appropriate. Hope you guys like it and thanks for stopping by.
 Xoxo lulu  










 
                  Seen on Me
Handbag: Forver21 (like 2 years old)
Shoes: here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig