Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Pastel sequined dress


 

I had been eyeing this dress for over a year.( that price) Something about it screamed elegance. So when it went on sale, you know I had to get it. I originally got it to shoot with the big Ass balloon collabo I did for my NYE inspired fit. 
 

But thanks to the holidays, and everyone buying presents it did not make it to me on time even with express shipping. In hide site, I think that was actually a good thing because I just love how everything about this look come together. 
 

We shot at the Bayou park in Downtown Houston. The gravel, trees with the yellow brown leaves, and the dress with its tree like sequins designs just fussed together perfectly. I originally had my fur vest and heels but I decided to go for a more mellow vibe  and let the dress and nature around have its moment and hance me being barefoot 

 
 How would you guys style this dress? I hope you like my chic nature infused vibe that I was going for. 
As always thanks for stopping by. Stay fabulous, stay forcused and slay 
Xoxo 
Lulu
 

 
 
 
                     Seen on me
 Dress  
houseofcb

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the dress! I'd want it for my holiday as well. You choose the best location for the shoot which blends well with the outfit. X

    http://sherazmataz.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/how-are-we-half-way-in-january.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig