Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Flower Child


The year seems to be moving too fast for me. I can not believe we are a few months before thanksgiving ,then  before you know it it's Christmas. All the same looking back at all the goals I had set to achieve this year, I pretty much crossed most of them off though I have a lot more to do. 

I have come to the realization that it's not all about taking pictures and blogging just for the sake of blogging but to push myself creatively, grow my brand, connect with amazing women and inspire even if it's just one person. I have to be honest I sometimes feel I want to just stop and not be bothered about it but then I realize I am my happiest when I see something anything really and am inspired to make an outfit around it






This was definitely the case when I went to one of my Ugandan ( but grow u in Zambia so she is really Zambian lol) friends house warming. I saw these woven baskets back in April and I knew I wanted them all ( yes I will do another look with the other) to somehow be in one of my ensemble. Fast forward to July I had the honor of hosting an event with some amazing women where I gave style tips. And that is when I saw this floral dress and immediately knew the two would definitely be a perfect match . Ms Tamara of tamris was kind enough to let me have the dress





I dressed it town with my most abused shoe in my closet my chucks. I swear these shoe go with everything. And thanks  to my photographer the continental garden was the perfect back drop. 

What do you guys thin? Do any of you bloggers also get discouraged sometimes? 

Love you for reading 







                                       Seen on me
Dress: 
tamris
Share:

2 comments

  1. This dress is everything! Great style Hun x

    www.sherazmataz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hun. Love your style as well xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig