Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

White out

 
 My sense of style is definitely eclectic. I can be Victoria Beckham today the next am Nicole Richie. When I saw this ensemble on Asos I immediately thought of dressing the look up like a bougie Morden day Thelma and Louise. If only I had an old vintage car with a top down and a Louise to complete the vibe. Mhhhh Makes for a great collabo idea with another blogger! 

Now Let's talk about this bag!!! Gucci is so in this season and I could not pass on this Gucci inspired hand bag I saw in Aldo. I just love the colors and could not pass it by. Look am unapologetic about buying dupes or things that are inspired by high end brands that way I stay within my budget. 

What do you guys think about the look? Thanks for stopping by. Love you for reading 

Xo Lulu

 

 

  
                                        Seen on Me 
2 piece set 
asos
Bag/ Shoes 
Aldo
Sunnies 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig