Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

3 color dress combo

 

Do you sometimes struggle to pull an outfit together and wish there was a set of style rules you could follow to look simple and chic at all times, without having to think too hard or spend too much time? Well Look no further i may have the answer for you: three colour dressing. You have probably never head it before but you actually subconsciously do it. And It is a well kept wardrobe secret



It's  basic premise is not wearing more than three colours at any one time. Now, I know this may seem overly pedantic,but the reasoning behind the concept is to do with simplicity and how you achieve that in an outfit. I don't know about you but when I look at an outfit my eyes travel from head to toe ( sometimes toe to head if the shoe is killer lol) and I have to admit there’s something about dressing in three colours that’s particularly effortless and easy on the eye


 

Which brings me to today's post. I went with the combination of black, white and yellow. And to keep the three color theme going I accessorized with yellow tinted sunnies. Now for some old reason I am not a hand bag or clutch girl (unless I absolutely have to) but in the spirit of the 3 color combo theme let's close our eyes and pretend I had one. Hahahaha. I would probably play it safe and opt for a black one because the yellow and white already speak volume in the fit

 

What do you guys think of the 3 color rule and how would you go about styling it? I hope you like how I incorporated the rule. Thank you for taking  read. 

Xo Lulu 

 

         Picture credits:    
Calvin visuals

                               Seen On Me
Sweater by River Island $62
here or here ( cheaper) 
 Skirt: River Island $28
here or 
here
Shoes: from Just Fab ( 4 years old took bow off)
Sunnies : $8
here

Share:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig