Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Friday, April 28, 2017

Boho Chic

 

I have found that am in my style element when I put on an outfit that has various bohemian, hippie and especially cultural influences in it. Just love the easy not so well put together yet chic the boho style screams. By definition, boho is shortened from bohemian meaning someone who dose not confirm to society and is often focused on the art. You know the free spirits of the world who are daring and wander from the norm (hi great to meet you)

 


Today's post is in sync with the above definition. The whole outfit come together solely inspired by what is referred to as "Munchile" in my native lingo. This is used as a grinder for various food items such as spices, corn, peanuts( makes yummy organic peanut butter) etc. Think of it as a manual blender of some sorts. Anyway the earth tones on the "Munchile " were my primary focus. 

 


With that in mind I bought this gorgeous jumpsuit from misguided for 50% off. I Paired it with a brown belt from forever 21, scarf from Zara, my blessed bracelet sent to me by a Christian jewelry store  called All that glitters. And finally to finish off my boho ensemble I went cave men chic in the shoe department (barefooted lol) 

When are you in your style element? As always thanks for taking a read

Xo Lulu 

 


 
                   Seen on me 
Jumpsuit 
missguided
Scarf 
Zara
Bracelet allthatglitters7 (thank you) 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig