Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

NYE inspired Fit

 

Happy New Year everyone. I hope everyone is having a great start to the year thus far. Do you have any New Years resolutions? If so what are they? I personally don't. I stopped having those about 2 or three years back after reading a book titled The ultimate secret of total self confidence . (Love to read inspirational books) And in that book it stated your actions are in direct relation to your level  of self awareness at the time.. For this reason, I would rather be more self aware because that in turn will help me make better formed decisions/choices that will help me become a better well rounded being. 
 

Anyways enough about that let's jump into this post shall we . I collaborated with a local company named 
Big Ass Balloons that make customized balloons for any occasion. It be graduation, baby shower I mean whatever event that needs balloons they will add that IT factor with their big ass balloons. I opted for white with gold tassels and gold and white confetti on the inside. It was a perfect ensemble marriage with my gold shift dress (Love shift dresses) that I paired with my fur coat 
 
And of course my poor poor nude shoes that go with every fit ( hence the over wearing of them lol) finished up the look. 

 


Hoping you like how the look come together. Wishing everyone a happy new year. Until next time thanks for stopping by 
Xo Lulu
 

 

 

 
 
 

Seen on me 
Dress 
here , fur coat here (6 years old) shoes here

Picture credits 
Jerren Willis
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig