Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Black Tulle Dress

 

Happy First week of 2017. Time is really flying, it was just holiday season and just like that it's all over. Anyway let's talk tulle shall we. I absolutely loved this dress when I saw it on nasty gal. As many of you may know from my Instagram feed, I love loss fitting clothing. Something chic about care free about them. Totally went on a tangent there, so back to this tulle dress.
 
 It was something about how simple,flowy, and just put me and go feel that I loved about it and could not resist getting it. I paired it with my clear boots that for the life of me, I can't seem to wear without socks (more power to all the fashonies that wear them as is). I was going for a fun, and flirty look and the see through tulle kinda gave it that simple sassy look 
I hope you guys like how the fit come together. 
Until next time thanks for stopping by
XoLulu
 
 
 
  Seen on me
Dress 
here , shoes here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig