Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Oversized

 

Here we are again lovelies with another edition of my obsession with oversized clothing and flare or as some would call them wide leg pants.  I must say I love how oversized clothing is taking main stream fashion by storm.  Maybe this great epiphany arose when the likes of Salonge Knowels, Mira Duma, Rihanna and my style and favorite muse Victoria Beckham to mention a few were seen in loose fitting  silhouettes in the fashionsphere


 


Whatever the case, one thing is definitely clear oversized clothes are the way to go for that effortless chic look and I personally could not be more over joyed. I can honestly say I have evolved fashion wise and tend to wear more of this trend. It be oversized sweaters, boyfriend jeans, oversized T shirt you name it. I mean hello what better way can a girl hide those extra pounds gained than to throw on a loose fitting ensemble! 

 


So in this edition of one of many more oversized posts You guys will likely be seeing I went for a classic two piece wide leg pant suit. I just loved the double button jacket, color and the fact that I can essentially style the two pieces individually with other items in my closet. I styled this chic ensemble by pairing it with my pink platform shoes and sunglasses. And of course my big hair believe it or not is an accessory that finalized the look. 

Do you guys love this trend? How would you twist it and make it your own? As always thank you for stopping by. Remain focused, determined and keep slaying. See you in my next post 

Xoxo Lulu 

 

 

Seen on Me 
Pant suite from Missguided 
here
Sunglasses from forever 21( 3 years old) similar 
here
Shoe. From a store called ECO in Maryland Pg mall (4years old) similar here
Picture credits calvinvisals


Share:

2 comments

  1. Lulu, you are a rock star. You are totally slaying this oversize look. Love the hair and pop of color with the pink platform shoes. Keep slaying beautiful.

    XoXo
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love. Glad you love how I styled it. 😘😘

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig