Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Army Green

 

Hey Guys 
It's exactly a week away from Christmas and I am beyond excited to spend time with my family. Anyway my post today is all about my love for green hues. I actually wore this outfit for a baby shower back in September so I figured why not be a repeat offender.. 
 
 I paired paired my top I got over a year ago from one of my very favorite online store www.saboskirt.com with this skirt I got about 6 months ago from House of CB. (On sale now) my shoes were literally $6 from love culture. 
I hope you guys like the fit.. 
thanks for stopping by
XoLulu
 
 
Seen on me
Top:www.saboskirt.com
Skirt. www.houseofcb.com
Shoe: www.loveculture.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig