Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Monochrome

 
 Hey Guys
So as my love for fashion grows I have found or rather grown an understanding that simple and effortless are timeless and the way to go. Not saying I still don't have my Diva too much moments lol but I have simply evolved into loving more of a simple chic type of style. 
 
 Which brings me to this post. I paired my  3 year old BCBG (love bcbg) jumpsuit with these flat forms I had been eyeing for sometime (they were sold out) at Windsor store and they restocked them just in time for Black Friday sales. 
 
I absolutely love them very comfortable and pretty much go with any outfit. I also wanted to do a post were I mostly sat down rather than the traditional stand and pose usually seen in the blog world. 
 
Though let's face it! I could not resist lol
I hope you like how the fit come together and thanks for stopping by
XoLulu 
 
Seen on me
Jumpsuit: www.bcbg.com (3 years old) 
Shoes: www.windsorstore.com ( only $36) 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig