Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

H3o Benefit concert for Hurricane Harvey




It’s been six weeks since Harvey turned the streets of Houston into rivers, homes and business flooded. It rained non stop for 5 days. I know most of you are hurricane Harvey updated out and you pretty much have read all there is to read. And quite frankly the experience was such an out of body experience that I really don’t have a choice but to make this short and to the point. 

Harvey humbled me. The out pouring support the city of Houston received was moving. I had the greatest honor of attending the H3o benefit concert put together by the IT PR and one of the most kind, hardworking and inspiring women I know Latorria of Lemon Lime Light media. It was hosted by Cynthia Bailey star of the biggest housewives franchise Real Housewives of Atlanta and her sister Maroley. Cast mates such as Porsha Williams, Shamea  were also in attendance as the camera crew for the show were taping the event.  Victims of hurricane Harvey were also in attendance and all the proceeds for the night went to helping those affected. 

With so much going on in the world now it is comforting to know that despite our differences in culture, ethnicity, race all that ceases to matter and we come together in the name of humanity. Thank you so much Latorria, for allowing me to be a part this event for a great cause. I continue to pray for those affected with hurricanes in the islands, Puerto Rico, Miami and the victims of the senseless shooting in Vegas. 

Enjoy pictures from the event bellow. Thank you so much for stopping by 


















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig