Welcome to my blog.. Fashion my way.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Fux Fur x Tulle


My weekend was very eventful. I drove to Dallas with my daughter to visit family and boy did I need it. I realized that I have been so caught up with work and forget that unwinding and recharging especially with family is necessary. And that is exactly what I did. Unwinded! 

Went out with my little cousin for a friends birthday and let's just say It was Lit! lol. I had literally not been out to the club since September of last year. But then again that is now actually not on the top of the list of things I enjoy doing. I am more of a home body, drink a glass of wine, binge watch Netflix, play and color with my daughter kind of girl. I also love to dress up, put fits together and lately I have been finding myself altering clothing  I have not worn in over a year .( more options and more use for my coin) And by altering I mean cutting clothing up no fancy sowing machine needed here. Hahahhaa

Which brings me to today's post. I absolutely love fur, any type really. Something about it that will turn any outfit into a glamorous affair. The top I have one was actually part of a dress I bought from misguided back in 2015. I only wore the dress once or twice, so I figured why not cut it; use safety pins to hold it in place and wear it as a crop top. I paired it with this sheer tulle skirt, and a long denim jacket for an edgy vibe. 

I hope you like how the look come together. Love you for reading. 

Lulu














                                              SEEN ON ME
Top
misguided
Jacket
charlotte Ross
Skirt 
asos ( on sale) 
Bag 
Aldo (4 years old) 
Shoes
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig